EXPERTISE AND AWARDS:
- Selected as a Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2014- 2019
- Member, Family Law Section
- Member, Indian Law Section
- Member, Juvenile Law Section
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Volunteer, Child Advocates, Inc.
- 13 Years as a Practicing Attorney
Amanda is a senior trial analyst at Rick M. Goldberg & Associates. Amanda spent much of her career at her family law practice, Tucker Family Law PLLC, where she has 13 years experience in trial and witness preparation, specifically as it relates to family and child testimony in all aspects of family law. Amanda has handled a wide range of high-conflict custody litigation, including grandparent intervention cases, matters involving domestic violence and protective orders, along with unique child support situations. Amanda seeks creative and unconventional methods to resolve her client’s issues as efficiently as possible, while prioritizing the wellbeing of families and children in the litigation process.
BA from the University of Texas
Juris Doctor degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern