Adam is psychotherapist specializing in witness preparation. He also holds multiple certifications and training in EFT (Emotional Focused Therapy) and trauma resiliency.
Adam helps guide our clients so they can understand the emotional and mental challenges they have experienced as they go through the litigation process. He provides important tools and insight to help each individual navigate the often-difficult process of a court case. His ability and training in trauma, EMDR and relational therapy gives him a unique perspective to help prepare our clients emotionally and ground them for the challenges ahead.
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Trained (EMDR)
- Trauma Resiliency Model Level 1 Trained
- Member of The International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP)