Planning for the most effective argument.
The case strategy session is a collaborative, one or two-day process that focuses efforts on the development of the case narrative, themes, and language that will effectively arm and motivate the trier of fact. The day’s agenda is altered to meet the particular needs of mediation, arbitration, bench trial, or jury trial. The session is designed to:
- Identify central case strengths and weaknesses, focusing on how to successfully integrate them into the case narrative.
- Develop a compelling case theory and persuasive themes.
- Outline the strongest and most critical case story elements.
- Plan persuasive demonstrative exhibits.
- Focus discovery efforts on key issues.
- Create a detailed story that organizes the case preparation and presentation.
- Assess additional needs in the form of recommendations and an action plan.