Staci Watson, BA, JD
Attorney, Legal Consultant
Joining the firm in 2010, Staci Watson has served in multiple roles in hundreds of cases. She brings the skills of an attorney and communication professional to all trial consulting services. Examples include case strategy and the facilitation of effective witness testimony in deposition and courtroom settings. Staci works with clients to help them face a variety of different questioning styles while utilizing proven facilitation techniques to transform your clients into reliable and credible witnesses.
Staci facilitates, analyzes, and prepares reports on pretrial research, including mock trials and focus groups, drawing on her background and analysis skills. She also provides analytic support for jury selection teams that develop high-risk juror profiles, supplemental juror questionnaires, and voir dire questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from The University of Texas at Austin, Cum Laude
- Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- South Texas Law Review, Member
- Order of the Lytae, Member
- Certified Mediator
- Advanced Certification in Family, Divorce, and Child Custody
- Parenting Coordinator & Facilitator