phone: (123) 456-7890
Lacey understands the importance of making sure everything is in order. Working with Rick Goldberg & Associates, she knows that how things are handled matters – from the moment you walk in the door, to the moment the case has been successfully concluded. As office manager, Lacey handles many aspects of the day to day business, including scheduling, marketing, and overall case management.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and traveling with the team to mock trials and focus groups in Houston and around the country;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and posts
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the senior analysts r well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
In addition to supporting Rick and the senior analysts, their team and departments, I also
- carry out specific projects and research;
- responsible for case budgets;
- taking on some of the senior analysts responsibilities and working more closely with clients;
- making decisions and delegating work to others in Mr Goldberg’s absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology from Louisiana State University