Betty Jones, MS, CCC
Betty L. Jones, M.S., C.C.C. holds a masters degree from Columbia University. She is a trained speech pathologist who has applied her skills to courtroom communication. With 15 years of experience, Betty is an expert at preparing witnesses for testimony. Betty helps both expert and fact witnesses hone their skills to listen accurately and clearly respond. Betty also specializes in assisting non-native English speakers with managing accent and language issues. Betty has a talent for adapting the teaching process to fit each individual client’s needs. Her ultimate goal is to assist her client in becoming a confident communicator who is easily understood in the domain of testimony.
- Bachelor’s Science Degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from University of California at Santa Barbara, Goleta
- Masters of Science Degree in Speech Pathology from Teachers College of Columbia University, New York
- “Voice and Vocal Disorders” Choral Directors of Texas
- “Creating Speech Success: The Early Years” Methodist Teachers of Texas
- “Dysfluency and Stress Factors in Public Speaking” University of Texas Medical Branch
1992 Creating Speech Success. A guide for parents to better understand and assist their child in the earliest developmental years, from birth to age four.
- Certified Clinical Competence ASHA
- Licensure: American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association
- Texas Speech and Language Association